Safety and Security Policy
- Never send any money to another member.
- Clearly state your expectations to avoid misunderstanding.
- Conduct video chats with your partner once in a while.
- Don’t share your password, access to your account or any official identity document with anyone.
Scam and reimbursements
- A member misidentifies him/herself (i.e., someone who uses another member’s profile without permission to communicate with you). We will reimburse all credits incurred communicating with this member.
- A member requests money or expensive gifts from you. We will reimburse all credits spent on communicating with this member and ban the member permanently
- A member deliberately misrepresents the following details in his/her profile: age, children, gender and marital status. We will reimburse all credits you incurred communicating with this member and ban the member permanently.
Not a scam
- Some mistakes occurred in the translation of a letter.
- If a member doesn’t answer all questions in an email.
- If on any level of your communication, the member takes the decision to stop developing your relationship.
- If a member has photos of relatives, friends,
ex-partnersand other personal info posted on any social network.
- If a member wears rings on their fingers. Wearing rings does not mean a person is married, regardless of which finger it is on.
Dating.com Support Team